The history of the iLF dates back to the former Magdeburg paint factory Raßbach & Kralle, which started its production in 1876 at the current location of the enterprise. In 1950, a central research and development laboratory was established on the site – the cornerstone of today's successful business activities.
Today's iLF distinguished itself after reunification as an internationally recognised testing service provider with its own research activities. For its clients, the iLF is an accredited, independent and reliable partner. Proximity and direct contact with the industry is ensured by ca. 40 experienced employees and makes the iLF the addressee of unanswered questions regarding surfaces and their testing.
The self-image as an innovation driver is part of the corporate philosophy.