This is how you come to us in the Fichtestraße
Coming from the autobahn A2:
Leave the A2 at the Magdeburg-Zentrum exit onto the city motorway (Magdeburger Ring).
Leave the motorway at the exit "Diesdorf, ZOB" and turn right into Liebknechtstraße.
At the second traffic light turn left onto "Südring".
Immediately after crossing the bridge, leave the Südring via the driveway to the "Sudenburger Wuhne". Continue as at A14 (see below).
Coming from the autobahn A14:
- Take the exit "Magdeburg-Sudenburg" from the A14 to the "Magdeburger Ring" (city Highway)
- Leave this at the exit "Zentrum-Süd, Sudenburg".
- At the exit keep to the left, pass under the city highway and drive straight ahead over the traffic lights onto the "Südring".
- The first exit on the left leads to the "Suedburger Wuhne".
- At the "Sudenburger Wuhne" turn left until the next traffic lights.
- There turn left onto the "Fichtestraße".
- The first gate on the right leads to the grounds of the iLF.
Parking is available on the premises.
Arrival with railways (Deutsche Bahn):
- You drive (preferably) to Magdeburg main station or to Helmstedt.
- From there, use the regional train or regional express in the direction of Helmstedt / Braunschweig (from Magdeburg) or in the direction of Magdeburg (from Helmstedt). Corresponding trains run about once an hour.
- Get off at the "Magdeburg-Sudenburg" stop. This is the first stop after or the last stop before Magdeburg Hauptbahnhof/central station (4 minutes railway travelling away).
- After leaving the underpass, cross the Sudenburger Wuhne on foot (traffic light crossing south of the railway line). Then the third building on the right is the iLF.
If no suitable regional train is available, we recommend that you continue from Magdeburg central Station/Hauptbahnhof by taxi.
We wish you a good arrival. Print map with directions (PDF, 200 KB)